Frequently asked questions
Download detailed direction, that you can print or save on your smartphone, here: Directions.pdf
Little Swedenvillage is open from 26 June – 17 August 2019
Breakfast is served between 08:00 – 10:00 am
Dinner is served between 6:00 – 08:00 pm.
Reception and Garden Café:
26 June – 17 August 2019, daily between 03:00 pm to 08:00 pm.
Check-in is from 15:00 to 20:00 at the reception.
If you come later, please notify us well in advance.
Please leave your accommodation not later than 11 o’clock in the morning.
– Leave your key in the door.
– If you have an open credit with us, please pay during the receptions opening hours.
All rates include breakfast, final cleaning, parking and activities.
Bed linen and towels are not included. You are welcome to bring your own bed linen and towels or you can rent those in our reception (100 SEK per bed linen set and 20 SEK for a shower towel).
We are providing baby beds including bedding and linen for free. Please pre-book.
– All purchases over 100 SEK are free of charge. If you buy for under 100 SEK, we include a transaction fee of 30 SEK.
– WIFI is free and available around the reception area.
Available for all 24/7. Can be found in house Norrland with a small dining hall attached. Stove and oven, fridge and freezer, kettle, coffeemaker and microwave and plenty of dishes, pots, kitchen appliances, etc. are available. Please remove any leftover food from the fridge or freezer before leaving. If you do not want to take them with you, you can hand over the rest to our staff (for our animals or for disposal).
70 SEK including organic washing (soap) nuts or conventional fragrance free detergents.
Please book and pay in the reception.
Our animals in Little Swedenvillage
– The following animals go freely on the farm: 3 cats, 2 nice dogs, 3 goats and 2 sheep.
– The goats are mostly kind but can use their horns when they feel annoyed or tired. Be careful and do not let small children play with them! Please supervise your children. Your children are welcome to pat and get to know other animals.
– Please do not feed our animals, otherwise they can become seriously ill.
Your animals in Little Swedenvillage
– Your pets are welcome to walk around freely without a leash and get to know each other but should be leashed if it chases our animals or is otherwise disobedient. Each owner is responsible for its own animals´ behaviour.
Sorting & recycling
– Recycling stations are found in the self-catering kitchen and at the parking lot. Please use those to contribute to a healthier planet.
– Take out your food from the refrigerator and freezer box before your departure.
– If you have unused food left, leave it to our staff.