Frequently asked questions
Download detailed direction, that you can print or save on your smartphone, here: Directions.pdf
Little Swedenvillage is open from 1 June – 31 August 2021
We have no reception this year but you can reach us any time via phone or WhatsApp +46706057073
Check-in is from 15:00 to 20:00. Please contact +46706057073.
If you come later, please notify us well in advance.
Please leave your accommodation not later than 11 o’clock in the morning.
– Leave your key in the door.
All rates include final cleaning, parking and play areas.
Bed linen and towels are not included. You are welcome to bring your own bed linen and towels or you can rent those (100 SEK per bed linen set and 20 SEK for a shower towel). Please pay in cash only. We do not take card payments.
We are providing baby beds including bedding and linen for free. Please pre-book.
– Your booking is payed directly online when booking.
– Any other costs (bed linen etc.) are paid in cash. We do not take card payments.
70 SEK including organic washing (soap) nuts or conventional fragrance free detergents.
Please ask our staff or book through +46706057073.
Our animals in Little Swedenvillage
– The following animals go freely on the farm: 1 cat, 1 dogs, 3 goats and 2 sheep.
– The goats are mostly kind but can use their horns when they feel annoyed or tired. Be careful and do not let small children play with them! Please supervise your children. Your children are welcome to pat and get to know other animals.
– Please do not feed our animals, otherwise they can become seriously ill.
Your animals in Little Swedenvillage
– Your pets are welcome to walk around freely without a leash and get to know each other but should be leashed if it chases our animals or is otherwise disobedient. Each owner is responsible for its own animals´ behaviour.
Sorting & recycling
– Recycling station is found at the parking lot. Please use those to contribute to a healthier planet.
– Take out your food from the refrigerator and freezer box before your departure.
– If you have unused food left, leave it to our staff.