Frequently asked questions
Download detailed direction, that you can print or save on your smartphone, here: Directions.pdf
Little Swedenvillage is open from 1 June – 27 August 2018
Restaurant: daily from 22 of june – 22 of august. Breakfast is served between 08:00 – 10:00 am and dinner between 6:30 – 08:00 pm.
Reception and Garden Café:
June 1 – 21, open as needed
June 22 – August 20, open daily from 09:00 am to 11:00 am (only check out!) and 03:00 pm to 08:00 pm.
August 21 – 27, open as needed
Check-in is from 15:00 to 20:00 at the reception.
If you come later, please notify us well in advance.
Please leave your accommodation not later than 11 o’clock in the morning.
– Leave your key in the door.
– If you have an open credit with us, please pay during the receptions opening hours.
All rates include final cleaning, parking and activities.
Breakfast is included in the price between the 22th of june – 20th of august.
Bed linen and towels are not included. You are welcome to bring your own bed linen and towels or you can rent those in our reception (100 SEK per bed linen set and 20 SEK for a shower towel).
We are providing baby beds including bedding and linen for free.
– All purchases over 100 sek are free of charge. If you buy for under 100 sek, we include a transaction fee of 30 Kr.
– WIFI is free and available around the reception area.
Available for all 24/7. Can be found in house Norrland with a small dining hall attached. No oven but enough cooking plates are provided. Please clean after you. Fridge, freezer, coffee machine, kettle, microwave and adequate pots, pans and other kitchen equipment is provided. Please take out your remaining food from the refrigerator before your departure. If you do not want to take the food on to your trip, please give it to our staff.
70 sek including organic washing (soap) nuts or conventional fragrant free detergents.
Please book and pay in the reception.
Our animals in Little Swedenvillage
– The following animals go freely on the farm: 3 cats, 2 nice dogs, 3 goats and 2 sheep. Next to the garden café live our 2 ferrets.
– The goats are mostly kind but can use their horns when they feel annoyed or tired. Be careful and do not let small children play with them! Please supervise your children.
– Please do not feed our animals, otherwise they can become seriously ill.
Your animals in Little Swedenvillage
– Your pets are welcome to walk around freely without a leash and get to know each other. However, each owner is responsible for its own animals´ behavior.
Sorting & recycling
– Recycling station is at the parking lot.
– Take out your food from the refrigerator and freezer box before your departure.
– If you have unused food left, leave it to our staff.